Our range of beautiful journals feature our original illustrations, laser etched and cut into a cherry wood front cover. The journals are wire ring bound and feature a special rear cover with a cherry wood frame and soft touch suedette midnight blue insert. Our journals are all designed, cut, oiled, hand finished, bound and packaged with care by us.
Perfect as a keepsake for your special notes and ideas or makes an ideal special gift.
About this design:
Intricate workings, wonderful mechanism, the simple tick-tock is all about time. Our Journal shows its workings in a variety of etched cogs and a clock face backed in a kinetic grandeur of purple. Perfect for the one who takes time over the process and workings out.
- Size 178mm x 129mm (Approx 7” x 5”)
- UK sourced solid cherry wood laser cut front cover with coloured card insert behind
- 70 pages of bright white unlined 140gsm high quality paper takes ink from most fountain pens without bleeding
- Please note journals are not refillable
- Journal covers are natural wood, as such colouring and grain will vary
Our journals are currently dispatched to UK only by 2nd class signed for service.